Then, one spring afternoon in 2009, while looking at a color chart, three seemingly unrelated aspects of her color knowledge came together:
1. personal color preferences & needs
2. Three dimensional color models
3. Digital color
And she had a deep insight into an obvious and logical pattern in color.
In that moment, the
RESONANCE COLOR MODEL
was conceived and the creation and painstaking research began.
• BA in languages & literature
• MA in communications
• Diploma in psychotherapeutic counseling
• Trained in 3 different personal color consulting methods.
• 30+ years as color psychologist & consultant
• Teacher & trainer – from graduate level university courses to community education, and professional organizations.
• Student of color in nature, fibers, fashion, design.
• Color consultant in fashion and interiors.
• Color as communication.
• Creator of Resonance Color, a new color model for the 21st century.